Friday, October 5, 2007

One hour to go!

At the finish line. The bottom line is I was committed to completing this journey and I did. Not my favorite ride. Would rather be headed to the water but none the less here I am. Maurice will see me soon.

First, I have learned how to Blog. Yeah. Got something figured out. I enjoyed some aspects of this program. But many frustrated me. I liked watching some videos on YouTube and exploring LibraryThing. I am confused on all the different sites - Rollyo, Technorati, SandBox and Del.icio.us. I need one on one tutoring for this stuff. And any wiki I visit I would need to know the participants. I would not use wiki to do research. Give me an encyclopedia! I didn't find one podcast worthwhile. Someone would have to send me a link to get me to do that again.

I am still not fluent on setting up RSS feeds and would like to get better at that. Too much stuff out there. I still need a good reference guide - give me a librarian!

No comments: