Monday, September 24, 2007

Technology

I have always been one of the last kids on the block to get the latest in technology. Took me time to convert from 8 track to cassette and even longer to convert to CD. But once I get on board I love being there.

All these social networking sites are suppose to create interaction, sharing and community. So again the last kid on the block I am not there yet. I find my interaction, sharing and community is done in my home around the dinner table, on my cell phone either talking or txting, at the office, face to face or through email, out to dinner with friends or events such as wine festivals, sports events or a great dinner with great friends. Now some technology is woven into these exchanges but I am slow in bridging this world, not afraid just slow.

No comments: